Face-to-Face and Online SBIRT Training
The Employee Assistance Professional’s Guide to Screening, Brief Intervention and Treatment is designed to match your needs and your schedule.
Core Curriculum Training - Learn how to provide screening for unhealthy alcohol use with the AUDIT, conduct a motivationally-inclined brief intervention, refer to treatment, if necessary, and follow-up with your clients.
- Full Online Course - Enjoy 6 hours of FREE online SBIRT training
- Learner's Guide - Purchase a hardcopy of the full instruction manual
- Webinars - Watch and learn about SBIRT from the convenience of your home
- Introduction to SBIRT webinar - Alcohol SBIRT: Integrating Evidence-based Practice Into Your Practice free webinar
- Face-to-Face Training - Bring a qualified trainer to you!
Expand Your SBIRT Knowledge through Free Webinars - One-hour, specialty topic webinars to enhance your knowledge and use of SBIRT.
- SBIRT: Referring to Mutual Support Groups - Learn about mutual support group options and how to connect clients to them.
- EAP, SBIRT and DOT-Covered Employees - Better recognize special considerations for following SBIRT protocols with DOT-covered employees.
- Working with Family Members - Better understand the dynamics of the family in order to support both the EAP client and the affected family members.
- SBIRT and Older Adults - Learn to assess and treat older workers whose use of alcohol or prescription pain medications may create health and work-related problems.
- SBIRT: Working with Physicians in Ongoing Care Coordination - Learn to link clients to medical services as needed and work with physicians and other medical staff in ongoing care coordination.
- Applying SBIRT to Depression, Prescription Medication Abuse, Tobacco Use and Trauma - Apply SBIRT techniques to other client concerns such as depression, anxiety disorders, drug use, medication abuse and tobacco addictions.